miércoles, 11 de septiembre de 2013

University




Where is it
How long does degree take
advantages
Disadvantages
Fieldwork



UNITEC







MEXICO D.F


Around five (5) years
It is cheap

It is one of the best schools
 The distance

 Much passage
Clinics

Schools

Hospitals




UAEM







TOLUCA

Around five and (6) six years


It is  cheap

It is they  grant scholarship
Much passage

It is  a bit removed
Residence of the third age consultary rooms




UNAM








MEXICO
D.F
Around five and six years
It’s one of the best schools 
The distance

It’s far from my house
Doctor’s
Surgery







Name is Brenda sarai Corcino Hernández 
GROUP: 507















Integradora 1

I’m interested in nurse
I like to help patients, becoming a the correct treatment, de safe from
There are different universities where UNAM, UAEM, and UNITEC, but I would like to study in the UAEM because is cheap, and is they grant scholarship

If I want to be a nurse I need to study, to apply class  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario